From:
Kirsten Ellenbogen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 13:45:31 -0600
Informal Learning Environments Research SIG

Join others interested in this topic as we form a new Special Interest Group
(SIG) within the American Educational Research Association (AERA)

First organizational meeting:
at the 1997 AERA Annual Meeting in Chicago
Thursday, March 27, 1997
6:15 - 7:45 pm, Hyatt Hotel, Stetson F, lower level

To Join:

All you need to do is complete the form below and send it with a check for $5
payable to AERA SIG to either address below.  You need not be a member of AERA
to join this SIG or receive the SIG newsletter.  You need not be present at the
first organizational meeting to join, but you must be present to vote for
officers.

Please note:   Since this is a new SIG, we must have at least 30 members of AERA
join to become official.  Response has been outstanding from non-AERA members,
but we need more AERA members.  AERA members, please sign the enclosed petition
and return it with the form below and your $5 SIG dues.  AERA membership
information is available from AERA or either contact listed below.  Please share
this information with colleagues.

Name:
Address:
Phone:
Fax:
E-Mail:
AERA member:     Y/N

Contacts:
Christine (Kit) Klein              Doris Ash
St. Louis Science Center           Exploratorium
5050 Oakland Ave.                  3601 Lyon St.
St. Louis, MO 63110                San Francisco, CA 94123
314-533-8283, 314-289-4420 (fax)   415-561-0330, 415-561-0307 (fax)
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]           [log in to unmask]

*****