From:
marc vera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 13:53:05 -0700
I would just like to add that the university of
michigan is beginning their museum studies program
again!  You can also get an MSI in Archives and
records management.  you get the BEST of both worlds!

i just received my MSI from u of m and worked in
archives and an ART museum during my time there.

.marc.

--- Julie Kerssen <[log in to unmask]>