From:
Jack Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 13:40:28 -0800
My name/business address/e-mail address are listed incorrectly in the
posting below.

The current address of the lab is:
Thompson Conservation Laboratory
7549 N. Fenwick
Portland, OR  97217

Phone/fax: 503/735-3942
email: [log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask]
http://www.teleport.com/~tcl/index.html