From:
Meg Ropp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 11:32:30 -0500
Thanks to all of the Museum_L members who sent me the URL's to their
favorite websites! I think we enjoyed a very good session at the Midwest
Museum Conference last Friday and I appreciate your input. I promised to
post the URL for the page we used as a "jumping off" point during the
hands-on session and here it is!
http://www.educ.msu.edu/homepages/ropp/Museums.html

Meg

Meg Ropp
*Blessed are the Flexible,*
Doctoral Student-Educational Psychology                 *For they shall not
be      *
Cognition & Technology Program                             *bent out of
shape!           *
Michigan State University
401 Erickson Hall
East Lansing, MI 48824