From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 06:50:30 -0800
You might try using Roy Hemmat's award-winning
http://www.museumstuff.com .  I'm not sure it's
all-inclusive, but he clearly has volumes and volumes
(plus one more since I found out he missed my beloved
NHRA museum in Pomona, one of the best kept secrets
and a must visit for any and all Gearheads--I had to
drag mine out after 4 hours plus when he was here in
May so we could go to the beach, LOL), but I'm sure
he's added it by now.

He has category links for various types of museums,
and it's cram packed with all kinds of information.

Best of all, he's constantly working on his site, and
it's never boring.  You might want to bookmark it and
use it as your reference of choice.

P.S.  He's a hell of a good guy to know so, if you
have questions or suggestions, you should drop Roy a
line at [log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask] .

P.P.S.  Ladies, he's cute, so, if you're single . . .

--- Deborah Schwartz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hello All:
>
> I am looking for an easy way to find out how many
> arts organizations there
> are in a couple of area.  Does anyone know of a
> website that might have this
> information?  The area that I am looking for are San
> Francisco bay area and
> greater Los Angeles area.  Thanks in advance for
> your help.
>
> -Deborah

> Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet
> Access.

> Important Subscriber Information:
>
> The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
> http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may
> obtain detailed information about the listserv
> commands by sending a one line e-mail message to
> [log in to unmask] . The body of the
>
> If you decide to leave Museum-L, please send a one
> line e-mail message to [log in to unmask]
> . The body of the message should read "Signoff
> Museum-L" (without the quotes).

=====
Indigo Nights

Looking for a Job?  Try Got Links?, Your One-Stop Portal
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/stanmer/414