From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:42:41 +1200
Lovely to hear from you again Indigo Nights!

On the site you will see a section button DINONEWS ( top navigation bar).
Clicking on that will take you through to the vaious news stories and you
simply click on any button where you want to read the full article (as with
Global Museum)

Current stories include:

**  Seismosaurus to Be Guest of Honor in Japan
A New Mexico native will be the headliner at the "World's Largest Dinosaurs"
exposition in 2002 in Japan

**  Massive dust cloud to travel over N.E.
A massive dust cloud containing minute pieces of rock, dinosaur fossils and
even mummified human remains will be floating over New England today

**  Man hopes nest is home to rare dinosaur embryo
A dealer of dinosaur relics said Thursday that he has found evidence of
unborn dinosaurs in a fossilized nest of 30 eggs imported from China.

**  Atlanta Museum puts biggest Dinosaurs on display
They are the two biggest and baddest dinosaurs known to man, and Atlanta's
Fernbank Museum of natural history has brought them together in an exhibit
that already has paleontological tongues wagging

**  Firm has a bone to pick over T-Rex
Barnum the Tyrannosaurus Rex is a party in a lawsuit brought by a Denver
firm and could be named in a divorce property settlement as well

**  StarBand Delivers Dinosaur Bones By Satellite
StarBand is providing the paleontological dig with two-way, high-speed
satellite-delivered Internet access, enabling the students to witness a
paleontologist unveiling this recent discovery, without leaving their
classrooms.

**  Gansu to Build China's First "Jurassic Park"
Northwest Gansu Province is working hard to build a "Jurassic Park", the
first of its kind in China, in Yongjing county where clusters of fossils of
dinosaur footprints were discovered

**  Paleo Preserve to be unearthed at grand opening
Paleo Preserve, an educational facility that introduces children to fossils
and paleontology, will officially open its new museum at Camp Bayou during
an open house Saturday

I am happy to add you to the dinosaurnews mail list and people can subscribe
online.  I post out about once a month, on average.

Hope the above helps

with warmest best wishes to yourself and budding paleontologist !
Roger

Read something ferocious this week:   http://www.dinosaurnews.org
Indigo Nights wrote: Roger, dear, I'm probably being obtuse, but I went to
the site and can't figure out how to get the newsletter, or at least I think
that's what you're offering here.
 The world's greatest grandson, Noah, aged 5, wants to be an archaeologist
when he grows up.  The archaeologist was his term.  We're working on
paleontologist since he specifically wants to dig for dinosaurs in the dirt
(he's been fascinated with them since he could talk).