From:
Ton Cremers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 08:48:53 -0500
From:            "Jos van Beurden" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:         Nok, Nigeria and the Netherlands
Date sent:       Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:23:09 +0100

Nok, Nigeria and the Netherlands

I am an independent research journalist. My focus is the preservation of
the cultural heritage of countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America. In
my country the Netherlands (and also elsewehere in Europe), every now and
then Nok statues are being offered for sale. Sometimes this is being
published, as was the case two years ago with the capture of five Nok
statues at the TEFAF art fair in Maastricht. Most of the time no attention
is paid to it.

I am looking for a colleague in Nigeria with a similar focus to share
information and look for possibilities for cooperation. Jos van

Beurden E-mail: [log in to unmask]

p.s. Do not expect any financial gains.