From:
Julie Holcomb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 12:04:14 -0600
I am interested in this discussion, too.  Please post replies to the list.
Julie Holcomb

--
Julie Holcomb
College and Special Collections Archivist

Navarro College
3200 W. 7th Ave.
Corsicana, Texas 75110
903-875-7438

http://www.nav.cc.tx.us/archives/

“History does not refer merely, or even principally, to the past.  On the contrary, the great force of history comes from the fact that we carry it within us, are unconsciously controlled by it in many ways, and history is literally present in all that we do.” James Baldwin