From:
Rainer Goettlinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 09:57:32 +0000
Dear Mr. Fuller,

> My German is really bad and I'm trying to find another copy of
> "Zeitgenossische Kunst der Indianer und Eskimos in Kanada".  I
> know someone out there has a copy of this just getting dusty on
> their shelves or knows where I could get another copy of it.
>
> I've tried Amazon.com and a few German book sites with no
> luck.  I've got the ISBN number and it doesn't come up on
> searches so I assume it is out of print.  The book itself came
> out in 1988.

I tried http://db3.telebuch.de (1 million books) for you, but without
success.
But maybe they'll find it if you try again with your ISBN.

Rainer Goettlinger
http://WebMuseen.de

This could be an interesting site for you!
Please watch out for exhibitions about indians and eskimo.
Maybe it'll helpful for you to contact those museums.