From:
Laura McMann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 1995 11:16:05 -0400
Why don't you try contacting the Smithsonian's Freer Gallery of Art or
the Sackler Gallery or even the Metropolitan Museum of Art?
Both of these organizations have extensive
internship programs for undergradute students.

Addresses are:

Intern Coordinator              Intern Coordinator
Freer Gallery of Art            Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
MRC 707                         Quad, MRC 707
Smithsonian Institution         Smithsonian Institution
Washington, D.C. 20560          Washington, D.C. 20560
Tel: (202) 357-4886             Tel: (202) 357-4886

Internship Coordinator
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
1000 Fifth Street
New York, NY 10028-0198
Tel: (212) 570-3710

Also, try looking in PETERSON'S GUIDE TO INTERNSHIPS, avail. in most
libraries for more ideas.  Be aware that most internships are unpaid and
if you want to do one for next summer deadlines are SOON!

Good luck!

Laura McMann
Museum Studies Program
The George Washington University