From:
Mark Erik Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 08:31:08 -0500
The recent phenomena of trying to change a program or institution by
changing the name is interesting, though I'm not sure how effective it is.
A library is still a library even if we now call it an 'information
center.'
I think you should focus on what it is you're trying to accomplish with
these lectures, and the name will come naturally.

Mark Nielsen
Exhibit Designer/Preparator
University of Michigan Museum of Art
[log in to unmask]      313/647-2068