From:
Holli Wheatcroft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 10:55:09 EST5EDT
Dear EJ Karetny

I am a student who is very interested in working in the museum
sector.  I was a bit confused however, what department interested me
because I wasn't aware of the duties that each position entailed.

The best advice I can offer you is to apply for an internship or to
volunteer.  Believe me, you will learn quick enough just by
observation, which job you will be suited for.

Good luck.
Daria
work:  [log in to unmask]
home:  [log in to unmask]