From:
LA Maritime Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 1996 21:16:11 -0700
Los Angeles Maritime Museum has an operating radio station within the
museum.  Operated as an amateur station, K6AA is on the air on HF and 2
meters every day.  We have a small collection of marine radio as well as
amateur equipment.  Special events are conducted during the year on our
Tug Boat "Angels Gate" and at the Ft. McArthur upper reservation coast
artillery gun placements (no  longer active).  150 members of United
Radio Amateur Club operate and maintain the station and collection.

Los Angeles Maritime Museum
San Pedro, California
[log in to unmask]  310.548.7618
Please Place Intended Reciepient's Name in Subject Line