From:
Mary Day Kent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 1996 10:36:52 -0500
Try the William Penn House--it's a lodging/conference center run by Quakers
and located near Capitol Hill. Lodging is simple but safe, clean, convivial
and staff are very helpful with transportation information. Includes excellent
breakfast. William Penn House, 515 E. Capitol St., Washington,DC, 20003
Tel. 202-543-5560. If they are filled, there are several small B&B's located
in their immediate neighborhood which they may be able to recommend. Good
luck. Mary Day Kent, University of Pennsylvania Museum.