From:
Ginger Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 05:47:40 -0700
This questions is specifically for Erica S. Maniez,
but all comments are welcome!

Ms. Maniez,

I found in the museum-L archives that in February you
offered to e-mail a job description of a part-time
admin assistant/volunteer coordinator at your museum.

I am currently writing a job description for a
part-time "Museum Coordinator" who will serve a
variety of functions - everything from clerical to
writing educational curriculum, archiving, you name
it) at a small historical museum.  I was wondering if
you could e-mail me the description you referred to?
It would be greatly appreciated.

If any of you have such an "all encompassing"
description, please share it as well.

Thanks!

Ginger Hill
Family Heritage House Museum