From:
Sylvia Duggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 13:18:40 -0400
I have seen other Museums use brightly colored tapes preprinted
with the words "Empty"   "Full"   or something similar.  These
tapes are adhesive and used to mark crates being held in storage
to indicate their status.

Can anyone out there tell me where I can purchase such tapes and
who the supplier is.   Telephone, fax or address of suppliers would
be most welcome.  I haven't been able to find them in my supply
catalogs.

Thank you for your assistance.  Apply either to the group or
directly to me at [log in to unmask]

Sylvia S. Duggan
Assistant Registrar, Loans
The University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology
33rd and Spruce Streets
Philadelphia PA  19104