From:
Hank Foreman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 09:58:25 -0400
We have used standard FedEx for more than 12 years and have virtually no
problems.  FedEx also has a department specifically for shipping fine art,
etc. and we have used them as well.  Internationally, we have shipped art
work via FedEx from locales like Great Britain, Thailand, and New Zealand
with no problems.

Thanks,

(: hank :)

--