From:
LINN KELLER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 1998 09:36:46 -0500
Pam,
As one of the "lucky" people who was "drowned" when the sprinkler system
at the LA Convention Center Exhibit Hall went "into action", I have an
entirely new perspective toward fire suppression via sprinkler system.
I also have serious thoughts about an "interrupt" mechanism that would
permit you to stop it - they have lots of shutoffs that DIDN'T/COULDN'T.
I don't know your collection, but I'd suggest you think about what all
that water might do if it were dumped on your objects - with or without
a fire.
Linn Keller