Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 1997 14:41:03 -0500
Dear Jean marc,

I represent the artist Wendell Castle.  He is currently working on new pieces
for a traveling exhibition.  It is going to be a retrospective on his clocks
with a recent component incorporating some conceptual installations.

He & I have been doing a lot or reading about time and how it relates to many
things.  We have an archivist who has been very helpful with locating
readings.  if I can pass on our reading list to you please let me know.

I would also be interested in any readings or exhibitions you have come
across dealing with this topic.

Catherine Keenan
Director of Public Relations & Exhibitions
Wendell Castle Studio