From:
Sean Tarpey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 1994 20:41:37 GMT
I am working on a project researching details of fine arts insurance.  I
would be very interested to lean of any issues, problems or success
people have to report concerning collections or exhibition insurance.  I
am curious to know of any instances of shippers/vendors making good on
cases of clear negligence.

Problems of damage due to "inherent vice" or stemming from conservation
and restoration are also noteworthy.

Anyone having experience with state run indemnity programs might drop me
a note.

 Thank you.

Sean B. Tarpey
Museum Registrar