From:
"Lynda J. DeLoach" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 08:32:26 -0500
According to MyFlee:
.
. Hello,
.     I feel like every other day I have a new question.  This is in regards
. to Master Degree Programs.  I am aware of several universities and
. colleges which offer Musem Studies.  However, I was wondering if anyone,
. as of yet, has developed a Museum Education focus to thier programs?  Is
. this even a feasible suggestion?  If so, has anyone been there/done that,
. I'd love to hear from you.
.

I believe that George Washington University (Washington, D.C.) offers a
museum education program, either as a separate track or as a focus within
the museum studies program.  Contact Dr. Marie Malaro, Director, Museum
Studies Program, GWU, 202/994-7030.

Lynda J. DeLoach, Archivist
George Meany Memorial Archives
10000 New Hampshire Avenue