From:
Montserrat Pin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 11:04:30 -0800
Dear Anita,
For those of us who won't be able to asist  (such things as a whole ocean and
a continent part us :-)), would you all Museum-Lers who will be there  tell us later
what happened?  I do hope you all manage to set up a get together and that
you enjoy a nice time.
And I hope to see you impressions at the List.
Montserrat Pin
Servicio Comercial
(Commercial Service)
Museo del Prado
Claudio Coello, 73 - 3
ES-28001 Madrid
Tfno./Phone: 34 1 3302892
Fax: 34 1 3302890
Web site: www.mcu.es/prado
E-mail: serv.comercial(a)prado.mcu.es

I just got my copy of the Museums and the Web program (Los Angeles, March
16-19). It looks like a lot of Museum-Lers will be there. Shall we set up a
get-together?

Anita Cohen-Williams
Listowner of HISTARCH, SUB-ARCH, and SPANBORD
Internet Consultant
sdpresidio§sprintmail.com
anita§pop.loop.com

"Never wear anything that panics the cat." - P.J. O'Rourke