From:
ed sharpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 23:47:35 -0700
Elizabeth we would be happy to add them to the archive if  you tire of them!

 Thanks Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC

Please check our web site at
 http://www.smecc.org
to see other engineering fields, communications and computation stuff we
buy, and by all means  when in Arizona drop in and see us.

address:

 coury house / smecc
5802 w palmaire ave
glendale az 85301