From:
"Mary S. Carroll" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 13:49:08 -0600
The National Center for Preservation Technology and Training has
completed Phase I of its Web page redesign project.  As a result, the
address for the NCPTT Web page has changed to

        www.ncptt.nps.gov

The old address of www.cr.nps.gov/ncptt loads a redirect page which
allows users to link to the new address.  However, due to circumstances
beyond our control, it is not functioning correctly right now.  If you
have bookmarked the old address, please update it with the new address.
We are working to solve this problem as soon as possible.

NCPTT's "Internet Resources for Heritage Conservation, Historic
Preservation and Archeology" (www.cr.nps.gov/ncptt/irg) will not be
accessible until the problem with the redirect is solved.

Feel free to contact me if you'd like more information.

Mary S. Carroll
Information Management Coordinator
National Center for Preservation Technology and Training
NSU Box 5682,  Natchitoches LA  71497
318/357-6464 voice  318/357-6421 fax
[log in to unmask]  http://www.ncptt.nps.gov