From:
Deb Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 08:51:02 -0400
This refers to those of us born in the 60s and 70s during Vietnam and
the end of the Cold War. We're right after the Baby Boomers and right
before "Generation Y" or "the Millenium Generation".

Wikipedia has an interesting article on us:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_X

deb - Gen Xer and I don't really know what that means other than we
wore neon and jelly shoes in the 80s :)