From:
Sheldon Schafer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 1995 14:10:24 -0600
The Museum of Fine Art in Birmingham, Alabama has a very fine hands-on
area for Children.  There are artists-in-residence at the Exploratorium
in San Francisco.  Although many consider it a pure science center,
part of their mission is very art oriented.
Sheldon Schafer
Lakeview Museum of Arts and Sciences
Peoria, Illinois
PS  and from our name you might presume correctly that we have a
mix of disciplines, and are currently adding some interactive art
in our Discovery Center.  We already have three different computer
activities which are art oriented.  The most pure of these came from
the Detroit Institute of Art.