From:
Ann Mintz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 19:43:36 -0400
The code of ethics of the Association of Fundraising Professionals
(formerly known as the National Society of Fundraising Executives)
specifies that professional fundraisers are not to be compensated via a
percentage of the funds they raise.  You can find this code on the AFP
website; the section relating to compensation is item 16. The code only
applies to AFP members but it defines what is considered appropriate by
many professional fundraisers.

Ann Mintz
President/CEO
Chester County Historical Society