From:
Stephen Lockwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:53:58 -0700
You two must have absolutely nothing satisfying going in in your own
lives at the moment. Could it be mid-summer boredom? Your bonobos and
chimps would be too busy trying to stay warm, if they were in San
Francisco today.......

Stephen Lockwood
Senior Museum Registrar
Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco