From:
John Kelton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 22:09:48 -0600
You can buy magnetic paint from www.kling.com. When I purchased the product
in 2004 it was about $100 a gallon. A gallon weighs close to 30lbs. Because
of the weight, your wrists will tire more easily when rolling it on. The
more coats you apply, the better the magnetic attraction. It goes on a
little rough, so you may need to sand it smooth. It has a very dark grey
color.

We painted a woodlands scene over the kling with at least 3 coats of latex
paint. Then a local sign shop printed clip art of animals, birds, and fish
onto magnetic material. The art was trimmed out, and little Johnny can move
the animals around. Like putting the fish in the tree and the fox in the
water.

Contact me off list and I'll send you a photo of the area.

--
John W. Kelton
Exhibit Designer