From:
Sarah Monnat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:35:34 +0000
I am looking for organizations who have "Friends" member or donor groups.
These groups make gifts to a certain aspect of the museum or organization-
for example Friends of Landscapes, Friends of the Library, etc. Our
organization is restructuring one of our Friends groups and perhaps adding
more, and we are hoping to speak with some other organizations about
procedures. For example, is there a minimum donation requirement to be a
"Friend" of something, what are the benefits, are they automatically
considered general members of the organization, how does annual giving fit
in, etc. This is less related to upper-level member groups (who are
sometimes called "Friends") and more related to people who give restricted
donations of any amount to a certain area of the museum. If your
organization or any organization you can think of has such groups, your
response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Sarah Monnat
SPNEA

See when your friends are online with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now
FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com