From:
RHEA TANNENBAUM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 18:52:33 -0500
Hey all!

I'm looking for a company that can make an anatomically correct soft
sculpture of a west indian manatee.  My boss saw one years ago at a
conference in Maine and has been wanting one for our nature center
ever since.  The sculpture he saw was sewn from various colors of
naugahyde and had a zipper along the ventral side (from which the
major organs, also rendered in naugahyde, could be removed for
examination).

Does anyone have any leads for me?  Thanks in advance.

Rhea Tannenbaum
Exhibits Coordinator
Gumbo Limbo Nature Center
Boca Raton, FL