From:
David Haberstich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 1996 18:17:26 EST
 I'm curious about the request for slides of museum architecture, and
notice that there hasn't been much response on the list. What exactly
are you asking? Do you want to buy slides or are you hoping that people
will give or lend you views of their own institutions? I probably have a
few of my own museum and several art museums that might interest you,
but I don't usually lend them. When I prepare slide lectures, I usually
take my own photographs and/or buy commercial slides. I'm not sure what
you have in mind. --David Haberstich