Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 20:52:25 -0600
  Hi, I'm Simone.

 One of my best friend got admissions for Museum Studies from two graduate
 schools.
 The School of Art in Amsterdam and University of Leicester.
 Neither she nor I know which school is well-known and offer better jobs
or standing after getting M.A. degree.
 She has to decide which school to attend as soon as possible, at least by
 June 30th. If you have any suggestions or information about these schools
 , please send message to [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

  Thank you so much.