From:
Scott Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2007 14:39:56 -0500
> On Dec 5, 2007 11:16 AM, Jennifer Y. Madden <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
>> Greetings:
>>
>> Due to ongoing renovations, Heritage Museums & Gardens (located on Cape
>> Cod) has 8 large exhibit cases for sale. They are cherry (although 5 have
>> been
>> painted) 7 feet high, 5 feet wide and 2 feet deep. Please email me for
>> photographs and additional specifications. They are $100 each. You will be
>> responsible for pick-up or shipping. They are really nice cases
>> custom-made
>> for this museum and we would like to see them go to good homes!

Although movable is the key as we develop the exhibit space of our brand new
museum, these cases also seem like something we'd be interested in.
Could you send pictures our way as well?

Thanks!

Scott D. Peters
Founding Trustee,
Exhibits and Collections co-chair, and Museum Education co-chair
The Jewish Heritage Museum of Monmouth County
Located in the Historic Levi Solomon Barn
Mounts Corner, Freehold, NJ
www.JHMOMC.org