From:
Christian Trabue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 17:32:34 -0700
This message is from a trying to get there..but not
yet there.
1. I would like to know how my mentor got his/her
first museum job.
2. I would like to know what he/she thinks is the most
rewarding part of his/her job and what is the worst
part.
3. Finally, I would like to know what my mentor does
to improve at his/her job.  That is, does he or she
think that reading books about his/her area is most
important, if so, what books?  Does my mentor attend
conferences and if so which ones have been more
helpful.
Thank you Indigo Nights.  It is nice to get back on
topic.
-Christian Trabue