From:
David Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 04:39:26 GMT
Thanks to all that came up with suggestions. Unfortunately no one has suggested
they
would be interested in becoming part of the complex.
    To recap, and expand, we are looking at purchasing some land, most probably
between Albury and Sydney, on, or near the highway, for the purposes of
establishing
a museum complex.
     Stage one of our development will be a 2000 square metre building for our
museum, about 12 overnight cottages , a curators cottage, and a camping area.
We need
other interested parties who may wish to establish museum(s) on the site. We
will be
providing most of the infrastructure for our own needs, land will be made
available
at very reasonable costs to interested parties. Land will be available for
museums
and or dwellings attached to the museum.

    Please let me know if you would be interested in discussing our proposition
further.

Thanks.
--
David Knight (curator)