From:
Kim Baldwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 15:04:19 -0700
Our museum is in the planning stages for a new exhibit based on math
concepts.  We are looking for ideas on dynamic math components that are
large, hands-on, and teach math concepts such as symmetry, ratio,
probability, and other elementary level basics of mathematics.  Our target
audience is ages 2-12.  We are also hoping to have some math puzzle and
games at the entrance to the exhibit that will interest parents and older
youth as well.  Our museum gets a lot of traffic and the components need to
be very durable and easy to maintain.
I look forward to all of you sharing ideas for math exhibits that have
worked for you, or for math exhibits you have seen in your travels to other
museums.

Thank you,

Kim Baldwin
Assistant to the Director