From:
Kathleen Hutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 12:29:12 -0800
Greetings!

I wonder if any of you reading this would share with our museum any
standard evaluation procedures your museum uses for your education and
public programs.  If you have hired someone professionally whom you could
recommend that would also be useful.  We are a thrice-accredited by AAM
art museum and historic site.  Our education staff has tried to implement
evaluation of specific programs by participants whenever possible.
However, our board is interested in "professional evaluation".  Can
someone give me some direction with this?

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Kathleen Hutton
Coordinator of Education
Reynolda House, Museum of American Art
Box 11765