From:
"A. Wright" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 23:36:29 +0000
As part of an academic programme, with very practical applications, I am
interested in finding out if anyone has, or knowns of, research into non
"heritage crime" in museums and galleries. Whilst there is a great deal
of information about crime involving collection material there seems to
be far less about the effects, volume and trends about the way in which
hertiage sites, and their staff, are victims of the more traditional
crimes that other businesses suffer.
Whilst I am primarily interested in UK experiences and figures, all
contributions are welcomed.
Replies direct by e mail please.

Alan Wright:  [log in to unmask]