From:
Kathy Corcoran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 1996 10:29:19 -0600
Thanks to everyone who replied to my recent questions.  I had no idea that
butterfly wings have been so widely used as an artistic medium.  And I
naively thought all these years that the Ripley's Museum in Niagara Falls
was the only one!  I'm a native of Buffalo NY, a neighbor of the Falls,
and my frineds and I used to drive up to the Falls (Canadian side
being the best in our opinion) for something to do.  As many times as I've
seen it I never got tired of it.  Thanks again.

* Kathy Corcoran                 Art Reference Library *
* [log in to unmask]           Joslyn Art Museum     *
* (402)342-3200 ext.239 (V)      Omaha NE              *