From:
Elizabeth Walton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 20:42:03 -0400
I don't know of any specific garments, but I would recommend looking into
other large costume collections, such as FIT or The Costume institute at
The Metroplitan Museum of art or LACMA. Also, if you know what studio or
studios she worked with, they have archival collections and may be able to
help you as well as other movie collections in Los Angeles. She may not
have gotten much credit for designing in that period, so you might want to
search for costumes from particular movies that she worked on in addition
to those credited in her name.

Elizabeth Walton
www.clotheslinejournal.com