From:
Henry K Mattoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 14:12:31 -0800
Megan,

If you haven't already, I'd suggest you also post your query to AMIA-L.
the listserv of the Association of Moving Image Archivists. You should
get a number of replies to your query from a wide range of institutions,
both non-commercial and commercial and from a variety of perspectives as
well. To subscribe to AMIA, send a message to:

and in the body of the message:

        Subscribe AMIA-L firstname lastname

AMIA also has a website:

        wwwsc.library.unh.edu/amia/amia.htm

I understand that Gary Mack from the museum was at the recent AMIA
conference in Atlanta, though I didn't get an opportunity to meet him.
If he has a copy of AMIA's Membership Directory (1995-96) you could also
contact members with institutional profiles and collections similar
to your own. If you can't get a copy of the directory, let me know and
I can send you a copy.

If you need any further assistance, please let me know.

Best,

Henry K. Mattoon
Director,
National Moving Image Database