From:
Robin Le Van <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 09:18:33 -0600
Thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of Roger Smith
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 1998 1:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Xmas edition of GLOBAL MUSEUM - New Jobs for '99, the fate
of the 'Taj' and other Yuletide goodies!

Robin,
This is exceedingly strange as everyone else seems to be gettings through!

The other address you could try is:
http://members.tripod.com/~DrDrum_2/Globe.html

Let me know if you STILL have nay problems as folks are getting through. the
main address of
http://www.globalmuseum.org

is operative

best wishes