From:
Lucy Sperlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 15:51:51 -0800
As yet unmentioned is the use of such bags for flat things in files.  If you
have to use them for items in a file, cut off the zip-lock strip or it will
made a dent in all the other items in the file.  I know it seems like a 'no
brainer', but I have frequently found just that in some small museum
archives.

Lucy Sperlin