From:
Jim Angus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 1996 14:06:34 -0700
For those of you who asked why the Natural History Museum of LA's website
url was so long and difficult to remember...

We've registered several additional domains, all of which are easier to
remember.

Our old domain:  http://www.lam.mus.ca.us

will remain in effect, but we can also be reached at:

http://www.nhm.org

And the Guide to Museums and Cultural Resources can be found at:

http://www.nhm.org/webmuseums

(the old url http://www.lam.mus.ca.us/webmuseums remains in effect).

If you haven't visited the guide, it is a fairly comprehensive list of
museums, aquaria, zoos, planetaria and museumish resources on the web.  If
your site is not listed, it can be immediately added.

Thanks!

Jim Angus

Jim Angus
Internet and Hypermedia Programs