From:
"Carol J. Conick" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 08:57:20 -0500
Dear Ann

I am in love with Volunteer Works from Red Ridge Software!!!!!!
It is designed by former Volunteer Coordinators so they understand
what records are needed. They also understand that most places do not
have a computer wizard on staff so it is real easy to set up and use.

I am able to keep track of volunteer hours, what jobs and departments
they work in, medical information, mailing lists, and community service
volunteers. I was able to customise a section to keep track of which tours and grade
levels each docent can teach and what days and times they are
generally available.

The software is also designed to handle a Volunteer Information
Center touch screen. You can set this up in various locations and the
volunteers can sign in and out and you can leave mail for them.

You can contact them
Snail mail
Red Ridge Software Company
205 North Morton Street
Bloomington, IN 47404

Sales Office
800-245-4413

E-mail

Website
www.redridge.com

 It has 24 basic reports, one of which I was able to
customize for easy reporting for ILMS grants.

In search of a good and not to expenseive volunteer management program.

Would be interested in hearing from anyone who is using such a program that
they can recommend and from those who would like to tell us which ones to
avoid.

Ann Rybon
CBMM