From:
Randy Posynick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 21:43:30 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
(Jadranka Bacic) wrote:

>         I am a 4th year Honours student in History at Carleton University
> in Ottawa.  I am interested in pursuing a master's degree in museum
> studies or any other related pogram.  Does anyone have any information
> regarding such a program, preferably in Canada?  Your help would be
> greatly appreciated.
>
> Thank You,
>         Jadranka

> Jadranka Bacic
> Carleton University
>
> Email address: [log in to unmask]
I am presently taking a Master of Arts in Museum Studies at John F. Kennedy
University in Orinda, California (which is near San Francisco).  I love the
program and would happily give you more info if you would consider relocating
to the US. (Incidentally, I am Canadian, so I could tell you about student
visas for the US.)
I have also seen the brochure for a program at the University of British
Columbia, which is an internet-based thoroughout the year with a summer session
at UBC.
Best of luck!

--
Caroline Posynick