From:
Stephen Nowlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 1996 16:01:47 -0800
Welcome to the list, Bill.  Its nice to hear some details about who and
where you are.  The rest of us who've been here for a while ought to do the
same -- an INTRO post.  I'm still amazed by the realization that this
"community" consists of people spread around the corners of the globe.  It
would be good to have a mental picture to go along with some of the names.

Stephen Nowlin
Director, Williamson Gallery  Art Center College of Design