From:
Terry Grose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 1994 11:52:16 EDT
We're currently in the process of planning a relocation for the holdings of
the Strecker Museum at Baylor University in Waco.  While the size of the
collection doesn't figure in the millions, it is definitely in the six-digit
range.  I'm using CAD to calculate space requirements, furniture specs, and
to pre-plot placement of a great many of the artifacts and specimens in the
new facility.  I'd be interested in talking more with anyone who has
completed similar projects or with anyone who would like more information on
our plan as it progresses.

Terry Grose
Collections Manager
Strecker Museum Complex