From:
Jay Heuman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:00:44 -0500
Hi Mac West,

I don't have a direct e-mail address, but have the following contact
information:
  14th & Burlington
  P.O. Box 1286
  Hastings, Nebraska 68902-1286

  (402) 461-4629 • 1-800-508-4629
  email: [log in to unmask]
A direct phone number should be (402) 461-2399

Sincerely,

Jay Heuman
Visitor & Volunteer Services Coordinator
Joslyn Art Museum
2200 Dodge Street, Omaha, NE, 68102
342-3300 (telephone)   342-2376 (fax)

"You can’t lock up art in a vault and keep it frozen for posterity. Then
the artist is betrayed, history is betrayed."
(Walter Persegati)